top of page
Red Light Therapy
- Promotes collagen and elastin production
- Smooths and reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Firms aged and tired skin and gives more consistent skin coloration and complexion
- Penetrates tissue to a depth of about 8-10mm
- Increases moisture retention
- Increases blood flow for increased circulation
- Increases oxygenation and restoration of skin’s natural cellular activity
- Keeps skin renewed and fresh
- Reduces inflammation in skin conditions such as acne
- Stimulates wound healing
Using red light emitted from collagen lamps is one of the few methodologies that gently and harmlessly reduces the signs of aging. Red lamps are free from ultraviolet light and are considered pain free - no healing or downtime is involved.
RED LIGHT THERAPY
Visible red light penetrates the epidermal layer of the skin and begins to heat the dermis. With the rise in temperature, new
collagen and elastin is naturally produced by our body, which also helps to reduce acne. The wound repair process is enhanced and
our blood circulation activated. The red light effect firms the skin, giving it a more youthful appearance.
Why commitment is key?
Over time the collagen as well as elastin fibres (produced by light therapy) will weaken. This leads to the formation of new wrinkles and fine lines. Hence, commitment and maintaining regular treatment sessions
of red light therapy is key!
bottom of page